Thursday, June 24, 2010

Garlic Scape Pesto



A few weeks ago, I had some garlic scapes from the farmers market.

My friend Trina was very nice to send me this wonderful recipe called Garlic Scape Pasta. She shared some of her tips as well. : )
I made it and mixed some of it with pasta. As I mentioned before, I love the site this recipe came from.

Note*, A little sauce goes a long way. I froze some of the sauce for later use.

I also took her recommendation and tried the brown rice pasta made from Tinkyada. My husband is watching his grain/gluten intake and these are great. There better than the whole wheat pasta's you find.


Garlic Scape Pesto recipe
:


I grilled up some pork chops, cut them into pieces and added that to the dinner. Chicken will go well with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment