Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Crushed Pepper Chicken


I haven't blogged in a little while. Kids keeping me busy and have been too tired. I have been throwing together a lot of quick things, example tonight was pork marinaded in Lawreys Marinade and some couscous mixed with spinache and sundried tomatoes.

Last week I cooked a favorite of ours. I used to work with this young lady named Kelly. I said to her one day, I need a new and easy recipe. She told me about this and it's been on our rotation of recipes ever since. This was a few years ago at least.



Ingredients
wet crushed peppers
chicken (salt and pepper the chicken)
worcestershire sauce
cinnamon
butter
tomato sauce

Put about 3-4 tablespoons of butter in pan and melt.
Add about 3-4 tablespoons of the crushed peppers.
Put chicken into the pan. I use 2-3 chicken breasts cut in half length wise so there on the thinner side.
sprinkle generous amount of cinnamon and some worcestershire sauce on top of the chicken
mix just a little tomato sauce in - just a little - I think 1/4 cup should be good. I don't usually measure.
Cook until done. I usually simmer or cook on low.

No comments:

Post a Comment