Monday, December 14, 2009

Anniversary Chicken

This is a die for dish. My friends used to ask me to make it for them over and over when I would have them over for little dinner party's. For some reason it took me a year to make it for my husband and he couldn't believe it. I remember him saying - it's been a YEAR and you haven't made this yet. He absolutely loves it. I have made it for family members as well. It's just soooo good.

I didn't take any pictures "woops", but will post pics some day when I make it again. I guess I was too hungry and wanted to eat it right away LOL.

The recipe:

I sometimes will omit the scallions - only because I don't have them in the house. I also have used many different types of terriakki sauces from kikkomans terriki baste n glaze to just any ole terriaki sauce I might have in the house. It always turns out fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment