Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baked Halibut (or TALAPIA) with tomatoes, capers and olive vinaigrette




This recipe is so awesome. I've made it for company and my husband and I love this supper. The next time I make it, I'll try to take pictures and than update this blog with pictures. I've been making this for years now. It was adaped from Gourmet Magazine.

Baked Haliburt (OR TALAPIA) with tomato, capers, olive vinaigrette.

Ingredients:

1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoons of dijon mustard
3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
quartered 2/3 cup kalmata olives
2 tablespoons drained capers, rinsed
salt and pepper
1-2 lobs of fish cut into bite size pieces.

Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Whisk together lemon juice, and mustard.
3. add oil in a slow stream whisking until emulsified.
4. stir in tomatoes, olives, capers, salt and pepper.
5. Put fish into a glass baking dish and pour everything in with the fish.
6. Cook until finished. Anywhere from 10 to 25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment