Monday, September 14, 2009

blueberry protein pancakes


Bear with me while I improve on taking pictures of my food. Hard to do things taking care of a 3 year old and a 2 year old. : ). This is just a quick picture taking when it was in the pan. I smothered some fresh blackberries, some benecol and sugarfree syrup on it afterwards.

Today I decided to make decadent blueberry protein pancakes. I do have a variety of pancake recipes that Ill eventually share, but I have been making these ones lately.
I do sometimes make a few changes to the recipe. Today, only one egg, a tablespoon of milk, 4 tablespoons of oatbran and a tablespoon of plain lowfat yogurt. I still used 1 scoop protein powder and of course the blueberries. It was the first time I added yogurt. I felt like being adventureous. Thank you for the recipe Galya.





No comments:

Post a Comment