Thursday, October 15, 2009

ground turkey tacos

This is one of our favorite taco meals. Simple, but good.
I've made it many times. Serve it with sour cream, salsa and shredded cheese.

3/4 to 1 pound ground turkey
3 green onions including the tops sliced
1 package (1 ounce size) dry taco spices and seasonings
a little water
A whole bunch spinach
2 carrots peeled and shredded


Cook and serve on tortilla's or pita rounds. I usually start cooking the turkey, than I move it to the sides of the pan and start cooking the carrots and onions. I let that cook and than I throw in the spinach and cook that for a few minutes. I mix it all together and than I add the taco seasoning and some water.

It wasn't quite done yet, but here it is in the pan almost ready to be made into yummy tacos. Sorry for the lack of pictures in the last couple blogs. Stay tuned for our very favorite Slow Cooker Cranberry 7 bone chuck roast meal. I will be making it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment